Using Headphone of an Australian passenger girl caught fire, during a flight

Using Headphone of an Australian passenger girl caught fire, during a flight

From Australian city Melbourne towards Beging flight, one of the passager young gril headphones while using caught fire and exploded, due to which her face badly burned. After which the Australian official banned the carrying of the electrical battery having devices by passengers during the flight.

Eyewitness in the flight said that this happened when she was napping in the flight while listening music by the headphones. She wake up after the explosion of the headphones she was using, after which she at once threw the burning headphone to the floor.

Due to the fire of the burning headphones, her face and her hands got burnt and became dark by the terrifying burns. Affected gril told that, she at once holded her face by which her burning headphones came to her neck after which she still felt the burning effect over her  neck as well, after which she said that she threw the burning headphone.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s